My boss wants to order a Wested...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S. William from 188-109.pm4-1.chambersburg.desupernet.net on February 04, 2000 at 14:29:45:

My boss has been talking to his wife about ordering a Raiders jacket from Wested, she thought it would be a great idea to get one. Today I gave him all the information about going to Indygear.com to look at the examples and to check out the FAQ page so that he could get the best understanding of this marvelous jacket. I also gave him the Wested website page so that he could get the story and order information. I recommended he call England and order over the phone, this way he could get the best service and pay for it then. He's also had plenty of practice calling over there through business correspondence.

It is pretty neat that these jackets "sell themselves" when you show them to others. You who have Wested jackets are all advertisers and models for Peter. My brother wants to order one soon,others are also interested, and my boss, of course,is now getting one. If you have a Wested show it off to others, freinds, family, and co-workers. Let them see the craftsmanship, and time that went into it. I like showing the tag that says "hand made by British Craftsmen", you don't find to many british products here in the states. Peter probably wouldn't mind this, either would his co-workers. This according to Peter's post below and the fact that they probably wouldn't mind the extra money and business.

Sincerely,

S. Willaim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: