Re: Who would win...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shannon (last name) from 24.48.17.244 on February 04, 2000 at 18:42:09:

In Reply to: Who would win... posted by K. Allard on February 03, 2000 at 21:37:56:

I strongly agree with one part... I can't tell you how much I'd like to see Dicaprio get beat up like that. Batman probably would win, though, with his gadgets and marshal arts skills and all that. Unless...
(Wayne's World arm-waving and "Deedle-deedle-deet!" effect)
....only O'Connell, Grant, Jones, and Batman are left standing.
Jones(to Batman): And people thought I dressed strangely!
O'Connell: Excuse me, but why are we all fighting each other in unspecified surroundings, despite the fact that everything in our character and personalities says that we would pursue the more sensible path and turn to violence only as a last resort?
Grant: It's those freaks at indyfan.com again. I hate the way they keep dragging us out to these damn hypothetical battles. It just.. makes me..so..ANGRY!!!!(Hits O'Connell over the head with his shovel, knocking him out)
Jones: Nice shot.
Batman(in voice that is deep beyond all reason): Shut up, both of you!
[Batman presses a button and the bat mobile rides quickly up. Batman leaps inside and zips through the streets, leaving behind flaming tracks. He then triggers his grappling hook, swinging out of the car just as it explodes into the side of a building. He lets go of the grappling hook, his cape opens up like a cloak of death, and he pulls two batarangs out of his utility belt as he glides to the ground. Before he can throw them, however...]
Jones: Sigh. (pulls out revolver and shoots Batman)
Grant: Good shot yourself.
Jones: Thanks. Wanna have that beer, now?
Grant: Wouldn't miss it!
[They hop onto two horses which logic says weren't there before and ride off into the sunset accompanied by the Raiders march.]
(Deedle-deedle-deet! Deedle-deedle-deet! Deedle-deedle-deet...)
Next time, throw Boba Fett into the mix for good measure!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]