Re: plus: Don't take me for an idiot for the "knew"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Borton from pm085-00.dialip.mich.net on June 24, 1998 at 21:56:26:

In Reply to: plus: Don't take me for an idiot for the "knew" posted by IJONES on June 24, 1998 at 20:56:19:

: : I'm pretty new to the Indiana Jones Fan Forum and I've been looking for a descent replica of I.J.'s Fedora for years. I've seen the post below, but I don't fully understand the situation on what we know about the hat. Will someone please explain to me what information we have on it. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

: Don't take me for an idiot for putting "knew, instead of "new" for tha post. It was quite late and please don't critize about it. It was a simple mistake. Thanks

No Problem, there are several descent replicas of Indy’s hat available. Check out the Indy Diggs FAQ at http://www.concentric.net/~pentagon/jones/index.htm
for Information on the various hats. The site is still under construction so new information is still being added. It should answer some of your questions about the hat though. But if you have more questions, let us know. Hope this helps

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]