apologies and something that might get it noticed that people want Indy IV because no matter what one of these people would have to see what I'm saying

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial71.insolwwb.net on February 04, 2000 at 20:15:16:

In Reply to: Mild rebuke... posted by Micah on February 04, 2000 at 19:55:32:

Sorry I had that started by merely asking if the overlander was a hat that looked close enough to the hat worn by Sam Niel. Sorry if it got off subject and there arent any JP forums out there so most people here are basically hat EXPERTS so I asked about it and got off subject. OUCH! BTW I can only ask why leave The Mummy. Also here is something that may apply to WWTBAM how bout having Regis come on the show for the fastest finger saying put these Indiana Jones in order of which they took place

A: Raiders of the lost ark B: Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom
C: Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade D: INDY IV

Then have regis say come on Ford Lucas Speilberg we gotta get another block up here. That to me just sounds like something regis would say. Also I may be considered getting off subject but SS HF of GL would have to either see it or hear of it it would be impossible not too. Oh yeah you may see an abcence of me hear except the Fan Fic forum once I finish my fan fiction. I found a forum that meets more of my interest

Adios Muchachos,
K. Allard

oh and cheers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: