College Scenes

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive0ch.dialup.mindspring.com on February 04, 2000 at 21:46:23:

In Reply to: Re: Barnett College posted by graml on February 03, 2000 at 16:55:43:

: Oops. Was I ambiguous? Barnett is fictional. In Last Crusade, they claim that it is in Fairfield NY. And the map in Fate of Atlantis shows Barnett being up in the Finger Lakes region. As for where the scenes were filmed, I always assumed they were shot at Princeton. But that's just a guess.
: -graml

I'm pretty sure the scenes were filmed in England. I found out about the following places (from an article I can't find right now), but I don't know which scenes they are from. Maybe some of our UK members can help:

1. Stowe School in Buckinghamshire, UK
2. The Royal Masonic School for Girls in Hertfordshire, UK
3. The Royal Horticultural Hall in central London, UK

The college in Raiders was different and I don't think it was called "Barnett" either.

Doesn't that kind of freak you out how U.S.A. scenes would be filmed in England? Maybe not. It makes sense for the college scenes since a lot of American colleges try to look English, but I suppose Private James Ryan's Iowa farmhouse is somewhere over there too!

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: