Never sucked to anyone!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-157.COL.cableone.net on February 04, 2000 at 22:03:31:

In Reply to: Re: FAKE POST, and here is how to prove it. posted by Pizza-face on February 04, 2000 at 19:37:36:

: I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! And you guys were just sucking up to him like a bunch of fools. ha-ha!

I don't believe I saw anyone "sucking" up to who we thought was Mr Botwright. I am sure there are many of us here who admire him for the product he provides us Indy fans, at a very fair price, I might add. Enough testimonials have been given, and I won't add anymore to them at this time. By and large, I think we are pretty honest people and sorta expect that from others as a matter of course. That we get duped occassionally is the price that we pay for our honesty, but when you consider the alternative, well, it isn't so bad. In order to communicate with anyone, there must be a form of trust. No trust, no communication. Perhaps we are as lambs among wolves, but cynicism is much worse than this. Personally I wouldn't want a forum that exhibited a gnashing of teeth at every turn. Regards, Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]