Do you mean

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial108.insolwwb.net on February 05, 2000 at 21:32:08:

In Reply to: Anyone here ever make an Ark replica? posted by johnvader on February 05, 2000 at 21:13:54:

Do you mean lifesize. If so that would be so cool. And if you ever do it that would be awesome, and you would definately have to send us pic's. Gosh that just entered my mind I know someone in fact he my uncle. The company that he works for makes metal molds in fact he had me made an Indiana Jones bust. It was cool, I wonder if he could have them make me a lifesize ark that would make a nice coffee table have have it be able to be opened, then I could pour in sand and have my own Indiana Jones ending IN MY LIVING ROOM that would be awesome. Now that I think about it how hard could it be, just buy some metal build it the way I want, wood poles cover with red silk attach to middle of poles. spray paint the metal gold. (Of course I wouldnt use real gold, would be too expensive itd be nice though).

To those of you thinking I was gone "I'm like a bad penny I always turn up"

Actually the forum I was turning to lost its flare and everyones gone. Mustve been one of those good penny's :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]