Indy's chinese zodiac sign would therefore be...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mandaue-Ibabao Jones from 210.23.253.186 on February 05, 2000 at 23:58:45:

In Reply to: Indy's Chinese zodiac sign? posted by graml on February 05, 2000 at 08:40:04:

a PIG!

...IF he was born anytime between February-December 1899.
HOWEVER if he was born in January 1988, that could also make him a DOG, which would be most fitting, since Indy WAS nick named after a DOG in the first place...

Graml asked: Do any of the placemats at Chinese resteraunts go back to 1899?

To answer this:
The Chinese lunar calendar is the longest chronological record in history, dating from 2637 B.C. when the first cycle of the zodiac was introduced. One complete cycle takes 60 years and is made up of five simple cycles of 12 years each. The 78th cycle started on February 1984, and will end on February 2044.

THE PIG
(Type: EARTH BOAR - 1899)
"Of all God's children I have the purest heart. With innocence and faith, I walk in Love's protective light. By giving of myself freely I am richer and twice blest. Bonded to all mankind by common fellowship, my goodwill is universal and knows no bounds.
>>>The Earth element makes him productive and he will like to take on financial responsibilities or related activities and plan for his own future."
9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Hours ruled by the Boar

THE DOG(Earth Dog)
The martial strains have summoned me to hear your sorrows, still your pain. I am the protector of justice;[hah! reminds me of the line: that belongs in a museum!] Equality - my sole friend. My vision never blurred by cowardice, my soul never chained. Life without honor is life in vain.
>>>A good fighter and an equally good survivor, this Dog is practical and less sentimental. This Dog will be an impartial dispenser of sound advice and justice.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Hours ruled by the Dog

--Uh... DC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: