Re: Talked to Mr. Swales at HJ yesterday

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-72.COL.cableone.net on February 06, 2000 at 02:49:03:

In Reply to: Talked to Mr. Swales at HJ yesterday posted by ...whiskey? (is what i drink while waiting for my HJ) on February 05, 2000 at 15:59:50:

: Hi all

: Spoke with Mr. Swales yesterday with the intent of canceling my order and maybe getting the Indy Miller but did not cancel.

: Mr. Swales informed me that he's heard back that the hats had been shipped and weree in transit to him and really should be only another few weeks. He's just so damned polite and apologetic that i couldn't bear to cancel. (that plus the fact that i'd sacrifice the shipping i paid on mine...because i ordered the wrong size and had to mail it back i paid almost $65 in shipping so far...luckily he's sending it back to me at no charge)

: Anyhow, couple this with the fact that i've still not seen a "real" pic of the Indy Miller and the fact that the ribbon is 1 3/4 on that one (which is too wide) and i'm still gettin an HJ....eventually.

: Who knows...maybe i'll like the Indy Miller as well when i see the pics and then end up buying one of those to kick around a bit.

: Regards
: Tom

I don't blame you, I would stick with the HJ. When all is said and done, there is not a person here on the forum that wouldn't give their left... well you get the point, to own one. As far as the ribbon on the Miller, that will be the only thing that I will change about the hat. regards, Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]