Indy hats for quick sale!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jack skellington from spider-to021.proxy.aol.com on February 06, 2000 at 03:54:39:

Greetings all. Sorry to post selling here but I wanted to give fellow Indy fans a chance before I went to E-bay or such outside the circle. I am selling two of my Indy hats. One is the Indiana Miller and the other is an Akubra Bushman. I purchased both (at different times) and in my excitement, bashed them and shaped them before I tried them on and lo and behold they both were the wrong size.
The Indiana Miller WAS an open crown with a 2 3/4`s brim. I bashed it with a tight pinch and had the dimensional cut put on it. I just got it yesterday so it`s almost brand new except that I`ve tried to wear it to adjust the size but it looks just too small on me. It is a size 6 7/8. And it really is a beautiful hat. I plan on getting another one as soon as I return from my trip.
The Akubra Bushman I`ve had for several months and it too has the Raiders pinch with the same brim size as the Miller. It is a size 7 1/8. It is not in NEW condition but with a little reblocking could look as good as new.
I am in need of some money quickly for a trip I have to take so the only catch is that I need to sell them by this Friday. I am asking $100.00 for the Miller and $70 for the Bushman or if I can get rid of them both at same time I will take $150.00 for both. Anyone interested please respond here and I will contact you from here.Again, I am very sorry to "hawk goods" on this great forum but I want to give my friends here first choice on some Indy gear. Better it go to someone I know will appreciate it. Thanks all- Jack p.s. Sorry but I have no pictures right now and don`t think I could get any before Friday.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]