Re: R. L. Stine Indy books?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port89.maxc02.bignet.net on February 07, 2000 at 16:00:53:

In Reply to: Re: R. L. Stine Indy books? posted by Michaelson on February 07, 2000 at 13:18:25:

: : I was at Chapters yesterday looking for Dance of the Giants, and while typing in their customer computer, I came across about 7 to 10 Indy books by R. L. Stine. They were out of stock at the moment, but an employee knew what they were and said they show up from time to time and sell out. Anyone heard of these?

: They were the "Find your fate" series, and as I recall there are either 9 or 10 of them. They have been out of print for quite a while, but still turn up at used book stores. I saw several on eBay yesterday. Regards. Michaelson

The Man with the Hat is back!!

There were 11 books in the series. They were written by various authors and only 4 were written by R. L. Stine. These were titles Indiana Jones and the: Curse of Horror Island, Giants of the Silver Tower, Cult of the Mummy's Crypt, and Ape Slave of Howling Island. They were numbers 1, 3, 7, and 15 respectively!! The reason there is a number 15 even though there is only 11 books is that after number nine, other popular character were incorporated into the "Find Your Fate" fold, including James Bond and G. I. Joe.

Hope this helps,

The Man with the Hat

"Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: