Re: I'm still around... :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from smfc760-1.jps.net on February 07, 2000 at 19:56:33:

In Reply to: I'm still around... :) posted by Dale Dassel on February 07, 2000 at 13:37:02:

Hi Dale. I'm a "newbie" to the Forum, and I don't really know you, but if you are an Indyfan, then that is enough. By the way, sorry to hear of your grandmother's fate; my grandmother also passed away last year, so I know what it's like.
Good luck on your whipcracking class and horse-riding lessons. Also, I think it's pretty cool that you're going to study to be a geologist. In my opinion, geologists and archaeologists are a lot alike, and you may find yourself working side by side with an archaeologist in one of your many adventures to come. I think I remember a Indy-like character in a comic book that was a geologist...or an ecologist, I don't remember right. The name of the comic was Lynch, by Image, and the character of Jack Lynch was wearing typical Indy clothing, so that should inspire you and keep you motivated.
So...you're on a quest for Atlantis? Let me tell you, so am I, and I support you. Remember, someday if you see a headline in the newspaper saying "Archaeologist discovers lost continent", then it just might be me, because I'm trying to track down the whereabouts of Atlantis (which I believe are contrary to the events in Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis).
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine looks good; very good. If you are a fan at all of Tomb Raider, then I think you will agree that Infernal is a pretty cool game.
Catch you later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]