Re: Michaelson's Q's (Webley is still available)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ...whiskey? from user1.cablevision.com on February 08, 2000 at 03:33:55:

In Reply to: Re: Michaelson's Q's (Webley is still available) posted by ...whiskey? on February 08, 2000 at 03:31:39:

:
: : Tom, be very careful at what you're doing here. As a past holder of a FFL dealers license, the problem you're going to have is first finding a legimate buyer, second, and most importantly, how are you planning to get it to the buyer? You'll need to have a holder of an FFL ship it to another FFL holder in the state that the buyer is located. That usually includes a fee by the FFL holder (usually 10%, unless you know a friendly licensee willing to waive the fee). You'd be better off trying to have your dealer sell if for you on consignment at his shop. Selling across state lines is a real dicey problem, and is more trouble than it's worth. Just a bit of advice. Regards. Michaelson

:
: Actually the fellow holding onto the gun for me is simply an individual with an FFL, not a shop owner...so that option is out. And yes, i do realize that the gun will need to be shipped to a dealer with an FFL.
: As Patterson mentioned...the gun is only listed as sold on the page because that is a page of the man who sold the gun to my friend with the FFL. I simply posted that so anyone interested could see a pic of the gun and holster

: Thanks for the info
: Tom

Whoops...Pitfall not Patterson...too many P's for 3:30 AM!
Tom

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]