Re: Wested Delivery Time?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ender from cx578781-a.escnd1.sdca.home.com on February 08, 2000 at 09:55:01:

In Reply to: Re: Wested Delivery Time? posted by Brian K. on February 07, 2000 at 23:13:55:

: All I can say is, I ordered mine 12/21 and it hasn't arrived yet...

: 2 weeks ago they said it was just cut, so I'm hoping it'll arrive any day now...

Ok, I called and spoke with Wested this morning. My jacket, ordered 12/22, has been made, and is just awaiting the finishing touch. He also informed me that any order that had not been shipped, and was ordered priot to Jan 1., will receive the new 5-day express shipping at no extra cost. Any orders after Jan. 1 paid the normal 33 pounds.

As far as a time frame to get the jacket, I am going out of town in approx. 1 1/2 weeks, and asked he if thought (guesstimate) I might see it before then. He said that I should, with time to spare. Also, he said orders shouls be filled quicker now, since they've gotten caught up from Christmas time.

Good news all around! I'm extremely happy, and awaiting my jacket. Now, my only problem is that I live in sunny San Diego, and I may not get to wear this as much as I'd like... :( or :), depending on my POV.

- Ender

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]