Re: Did you crybabies delete my posts?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from shell3.ba.best.com on February 08, 2000 at 16:02:39:

In Reply to: Did you crybabies delete my posts? posted by Regards on February 08, 2000 at 13:17:35:

: Yeah hey I was scrollin' down here the other day and I noticed my posts regarding how you suck-ups fell all over "Mr. Botwright" were missin'. What's up with that? I know I made a couple comments regarding what Steve reads in his spare time, but that's no reason to tell the teacher and have my messages removed. Ya know Steph, if ya can't take the heat, lose some weight. Regards, Regards.

Yes, I deleted them. No one asked me too.

When a thread's sole purpose is to taunt or insult, and adds no value to the discussion, it could be removed. I don't know the exact statements that you made that drove me to delete it, but you crossed a line.

This message here matches the "taunt or insult" criteria, but I wanted to educate you on what happened, so I left it.

Just relax. Ok, someone acted like Peter... Although several folks praised him, when it wasn't him, I'm sure their sentiments are still genuine. Even though they were directed at the wrong person.

Most everyone else has moved on, but you insist on lording it over them. Why do you continue to do this? Were you the imposter?

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]