Re: indy miller

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bill from 206.145.169.110 on February 08, 2000 at 22:22:19:

In Reply to: Re: indy miller posted by Michaelson on February 07, 2000 at 18:41:23:

: : i just ordered an iny miller on line on the 6th. i asked for the brim to be 25/8 by 2 1/2.today the 7th i received a call from miller confirming the order but they said they don't make the dimensional cuts any more and did i still want the hat...and also that they didn't have any in stock and were expecting a shipment this week...so i opted for the 25/8 figuring i could get it dimensionaly cut on my own..any comments

: Sounds like we're back to the same information they were dishing out over a month ago. I wonder about these guys sometimes. Regards. Michaelson
I have talked with them as well very confusing for supposed experts in hats .The true indy i believe is a 2 7/8 " brim by 2 3/4" diminsional cut check out david morgans web site he shows how to cut one down ,it doesn't look to hard .Plus i am not sure but i was thinking of getting an indy miller ,but i don't know if the crown is the same size as the original which i think was around 5 7/8" tall .Has anyone bougjht the indy miller or does anyone know of a really great replica .i already hav ethe poet by herbert johnson ,but i am looking for some thing more to wear to work ...any help thanks e mail me at zwdb08@yahoo.com also has anybody else dealt with miller hats when asked questions about brim size or crown hieght they just say hey we have the same one we have studied it and this is it .So i don't know

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]