The eye

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP042.dialsprint.net on February 09, 2000 at 17:44:27:

In Reply to: Re: Who is the LOVE of Indy's life? posted by bud-arc on February 09, 2000 at 17:32:30:

: I don't know. I just always pictured Indy living to be a cranky old man with no friends or something. You know, telling his stories to anyone who would listen. Besides which, as an archaeologist, he's never home to take care of the kids or settle down with a wife. (I wonder what the divorce rate percentages are for archaeologists?) I mean, if he's going to marry someone, it would have to be when he's 60 years of age, when Indy can adventure no more. On the other hand, though, it would be nice if one of his offspring could continue his legacy of archaeology into the 21st century, since Indy's too old now. Hmm...sort of makes you wonder whether Indy is Lara Croft's dad or something...(kidding, of course)
: Anyhow, I'm not going to fight this any longer, since everyone is probably going to go against me, but I think it's cool staying single, like Indy should've.
: P.S. How'd Indy lose an eye, again?

Hey. There's plenty of debate on how Indy lost his eye. Maybe it was a horrific salad fork incident. Perhaps a vengeful student snapped a rubber band at him for a low test grade. Or maybe Indy figured his old standard hat, leather jacket and whip look had gone stagnant, so much like Kramer, he deceided to wear an eyepatch for the cool "pirate" effect. Just my two cents.
-graml
PS Lara Croft's dad?! Oh no! Someone's going to take you very seriously!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]