Yeah!!! That sounds great!!! :) nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from klg-57-129.tm.net.my on February 10, 2000 at 02:19:10:

In Reply to: Re: Who is the LOVE of Indy's life? posted by graml on February 09, 2000 at 16:08:12:

: : One thing that I've always wondered is, who did Indy marry and have kids with, since we know that (at age 93) he did have kids? That's the only thing I didn't like about YIJC: the fact that they didn't keep Indy as a single bachelor.

: Oh, c'mon man! Who among us can remain a bachelor forever? Okay... I realize some can... Anyhow, I always figured Indy would settle down after he lost his eye. A man like Indy has got to be on his toes at all times; and the loss of an eye, plus advancing age would've slowed Indy a bit. I'd like to think that he married Marion and raised dozens of kids like his friend Sallah. He'd come home after teaching class, he and little Indy Junior would play a some catch, and then the family would gather around their TV dinners while watching Ed Sullivan. Ah... the idealic life in the 'burbs... Just my two cents.
: -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]