Re: Whither Making of Raiders Video?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from port7.westworld.ca on February 10, 2000 at 16:13:53:

In Reply to: Re: Whither Making of Raiders Video? posted by Sean on February 10, 2000 at 09:01:55:

: : Back in the day, I saw a "Making of Raiders" special a few times on PBS. Is there a video source for this film? I looked through a few pages of the vault and didn't find any mentions. It was a cool special, in which you got to see how they filmed Indy dragging behind the truck, the snakes, how the truck that Indy thinks Marion was in got flipped over, etc. Thanks.
: Hi:
: Try Amazon.com - if they are aren't sold out they're a great source for the video. If you can't track it down, let me know, I have a copy I've watched once and am willing to part with it, as I also have it on laserdisc.
: Cheers,
: Sean

I got my copy from Amazon.com a week ago. It's VERY informative. I wish I had it at the time of the trivia contest! :) But the neat thing is, Paramount manufactured a new batch of these videos last year! I was surprised that my copy says "© 1999" on it.

--------
--------
--------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: