Speculating...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-025.inetnebr.com on February 10, 2000 at 17:12:01:

In Reply to: Re: Who is the LOVE of Indy's life? posted by graml on February 09, 2000 at 16:08:12:

: : One thing that I've always wondered is, who did Indy marry and have kids with, since we know that (at age 93) he did have kids? That's the only thing I didn't like about YIJC: the fact that they didn't keep Indy as a single bachelor.

: Oh, c'mon man! Who among us can remain a bachelor forever? Okay... I realize some can... Anyhow, I always figured Indy would settle down after he lost his eye. A man like Indy has got to be on his toes at all times; and the loss of an eye, plus advancing age would've slowed Indy a bit. I'd like to think that he married Marion and raised dozens of kids like his friend Sallah. He'd come home after teaching class, he and little Indy Junior would play a some catch, and then the family would gather around their TV dinners while watching Ed Sullivan. Ah... the idealic life in the 'burbs... Just my two cents.
: -graml

Suppose the time travel element that was eliminated from the "IJ and the Secret of the Sphinx" story-line were to resurface in Indy IV... and through time travel, Indy could go back in time and save Alecia Dunstin. That way, everything you just said above could come to pass, with Indy's truest love with him for the rest of his life. Sounds good to me.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]