Actually Richard Simmons did not host it, it was some female. Thanks for trying though. Wait did you say MONEY?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial182.insolwwb.net on February 10, 2000 at 17:47:20:

In Reply to: I know this'll generate laughs, but I'm completely serious.... posted by Brian K. on February 10, 2000 at 17:36:29:

: Was I halucinating, or was there a show that was planned like a year or two back where, of all people, I think it was Richard Simmons??? who was going to host a show where someone would get to realize their wildest dreams...be it money, a car, meeting a celeb, etc etc...you know, part of all that "positive TV" crud where people are backlashing against the talk shows.

: I dunno, it just seems to be sitting in the back of my mind there for some reason, probably because I laughed so hard when I read it....think it was on cnn.com a long long time ago....I don't know how they are at archiving at that website, though or if you can search through it...

: Regards,
: Brian K.

: : Ok so this is'nt the greatest plan but, I cant remember how long ago but there was a show that came on after "Candid Camera" (A hilarius show), but I remember one episode where they people of the show united 2 people that hadnt seen each other in a long time, they also gave these people to go to be whereever it is thwey go in a racing thing to be with some great racer (I'm not a racing fan so I cant explain this well). So this is my last hope. I plan on writing to them and asking them to help me meet my idol. I hope someone can supply me with info as to know if it's still on if, what channel and what time

: : I know this is a weed but please dont spray me till I get some info, I'm basically desperate to see Mr. Ford because what if he dies before I can see him. Also if I get a chance to see Mr. Ford then my wife says she will sell her Barbie collection and buy me a Custum Hatter fedora. She doesnt think I'll do it but I have to. But I probably wont let her sell them since she cherishes them so much :)

:
: : Cheers everyone.
: : Kent Allard
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: