Charlie Sheen???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from port5.westworld.ca on February 11, 2000 at 22:15:07:

In Reply to: That's nunchakues. And anyway, I also noticed something else... posted by Short Round on February 11, 2000 at 19:06:29:

: P.S. Charlie Sheen shoulda been Keys! Keys still rocks though. We always used to refer to him as, "The guy with the keys" not even knowing that was his real name in the movie!

Dude, I am REALLY against that. No offense but that's NOT RIGHT. If you notice, Keys was really an older version of Elliott. Charlie Sheen is kinda a drugged up actor, and a little on the sleazy side. One of the big factors is he'd be too young to play Keys and I really doubt that he could pull off the performance of a benevolent scientist who sympathizes with E.T. and Elliott. Don't get me wrong, I liked Charlie Sheen in FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF, YOUNG GUNS, THE CHASE, PLATOON (his best work) and BEING JOHN MALKOVICH (he was AWESOME in that) but him in E.T.- THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL would be a serious, serious case of miscasting.

P.S.- Neither of you spelled "nunchucks" right. I don't know how you spell it but those spellings weren't American Heritage Dictionary approved.

-------
-------
-------
--------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: