New People Profiles Biography on Harrison Ford...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S. William from 104-245.pm4-1.chambersburg.desupernet.net on February 13, 2000 at 22:07:04:

I was out at Target tonight and picked up the latest in the People profiles biography series. It's the one I've been waiting for, Harrison Ford's. I've got the unathorized biography Imperfect Hero, by Garry Jenkins, but I thought this one might add to it. It is neat to see that Harrison Ford is a very down to earth actor and hasn't let fame get to him. He has also worked very hard to get where he is now, but don't take my word, read his biographies.

It definately has more pictures than the Imperfect Hero, and is more up to date. There are two Indiana Jones picures, one of him for Raiders, as seen on Peter Botwrights website, and the other from the Temple of Doom. As I was browsing, I saw a recent photo of his oldest son Benjamin Ford, and thought wouldn't it have been nice if he would have gotten into acting,(he could carry on as Indys son, or as indiana) but at the same time it is good that he is doing his own thing.

Well, I thought I'd share this for those who like to read about what shaped the man who portrays the character we love,Indiana Jones.

Sincerely,

S. William

"Pat McQueeny remembers of Raiders of the Lost Ark,"It was a movie that he (Harrison Ford) absolutely adored"-People Profiles on Harrison Ford

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]