Re: Just received two Indy gifts, and a warm welcome back to Patterson, welcome back.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 14, 2000 at 22:43:00:

In Reply to: Just received two Indy gifts, and a warm welcome back to Patterson, welcome back. posted by S. William on February 14, 2000 at 22:39:25:

: My wife knew that I've been wanting Infernal Machine for a while, so that was my first Indy gift, Yeah!! The second gift, was a little on the older side of the Indy collectables.

: My mother-in-law has always been on the lookout for Indy items at flea markets in her local area. We live in Pennslyvania, and she lives in Florida, so she adds to my search base. So far she has found as gifts for me a Temple of Doom lunch box, and a Toht action figure mint in package at a local antique place. For Valentines she got me the "Raiders of the Lost Ark Storybook Based on the movie" by Random House. I'm not sure if this book is pictured at Indygear or here, but it has the scene of the map room on the front cover, and is filled with some pictures that are new to me. It's copyright is 1981 and is hardback with about a 6th or 7th grade reading level version of the story, so some elements of the story are lacking. I like it most of all for its pictures.

: Welcome back Patterson, I hope WDW was fun. Did you enjoy the millenium celebrations? My wife and I are going to WDW this May, we don't want to miss out on the fun this year considering the fun we had for the 25th anniversary. (We went to WDW about 40 times that year with our seasonal passes).

: Sincerely,

: S. William

Isn't it great to have a family understand your hobby?! We should have that book on the Gear page, as I have one in my collection, but if not, we need to rectify that soon. Congratulations on your new acquisitions! Thanks. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]