Welcome back? It must suck for him to come back from such a cool fantastic experience such as Disney World, back here...to the mundane! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-45-127.o1.jps.net on February 14, 2000 at 23:29:44:

In Reply to: By the way, Patterson, welcome back from DW! (nm) posted by Michaelson on February 14, 2000 at 19:35:28:

: : I've just returned from Disney World and have found the perfect way to add those nice scratches to your Wested.

: : Just take your favorite 7 year-old and chase them through all of the caves on Tom Sawyer Island. Or chase them through the brush on some of the trails in the Animal Kingdom. The are some great trails in the new Asia area complete with temple ruins ala Temple of Doom.

: : My Wested made it back with enough new scratches to look even better and each scratch has a good memory attached to it.

: : By the way, a few things about WDW for the Indy Fan:

: : The stunt show is down, as stated previously on the forum. Cast members have candidly confirmed that it is not a foregone conclusion that it will reopen as scheduled - 50/50 probably. They have moved the tank from LC and the mine cars from ToD to the derelict area of the back lot tour. You cannot get to them on foot anymore.

: : The whips they sell are pretty pathetic. For $60 you get a Moroccan cattle whip - they also sell them in Epcot at the Moroccan section of World Showcase. They are handmade in Morocco, but are not anywhere near a Mark Allen or David Morgan. A bit of trivia - in Pirates of the Caribbean, you can see one of the whips in the auctioneer's hand in the "buy a bride" scene.

: : Oh, well - gotta get back to work.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: