Re: Indiana Miller

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-183.COL.cableone.net on February 15, 2000 at 01:16:58:

In Reply to: Indiana Miller posted by Matt Walker on February 14, 2000 at 23:24:37:

: I took some measurements on my Miller. After I reshaped it to like like my HJ, the crown was 5" exactly. It has a 2 3/4" brim exactly and is perfectly cut, not dimensional though. It is darker then my HJ slightly and the ribbon is slighlty wider, 1/4" but other then that it is very similar to my HJ. the lining in this hat is nicer than in my HJ. the Indiana Miller is a very NICE hat. The brim curves way up in the back and snaps up and down just like a HJ in the front. All you need to do is change the ribbon and reshaped it and it would look great. I dont have my HJ with me(getting it reblocked) to compare crown heights but it is close by what I can remember. And the Miller is so easy to reshape, in five seconds(not exagerating) I had it reshaped to look like my HJ.

: Matt

After putting the proper dents and bashes in, mine measures 5 1/4 on the sides, which is the same as my Custom Hatter fedora. Regards, steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]