That is soooo COOOOL!!! And this time the information comes from a reliable source!!!! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Allu from 194.197.62.118 on February 15, 2000 at 07:45:57:

In Reply to: LATEST INDY IV NEWS!!!! posted by Rick on February 15, 2000 at 01:44:09:

: Tonight I had the pleasure of sitting 3 feet away from Harrison Ford at a taping of "Live At The Actors Studio" on West 12th street in Manhattan. He WAS EXTREMELY gracious and candid as he spoke about his life, concluding with a question and answer session that ended around 11:15 pm. All in all, he spoke for over 3 hours. Someone posed the inevitable question about "Indiana Jones IV" and here is his COMPLETE, word-for-word answer to the question:

: "Will there be another "Indiana Jones" film."

: "Oh Yehhh...(audience claps)....... Now wait, I'm not makin' any announcement here tonight. I want it to happen. There is no script yet that everybody is REALLY happy with. George is a bit pre-occupied with that "other" movie (audience laughs), but Stephen and I are very ambitious to do it. But we all realize it has to be great."

: It was very cool to be so close to one of my heroes, and to see what a really nice guy he is. VERY humble and very sincere.

: Rick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]