Re: LATEST INDY IV NEWS!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by josh from spider-wc044.proxy.aol.com on February 15, 2000 at 15:09:49:

In Reply to: LATEST INDY IV NEWS!!!! posted by Rick on February 15, 2000 at 01:44:09:

: Tonight I had the pleasure of sitting 3 feet away from Harrison Ford at a taping of "Live At The Actors Studio" on West 12th street in Manhattan. He WAS EXTREMELY gracious and candid as he spoke about his life, concluding with a question and answer session that ended around 11:15 pm. All in all, he spoke for over 3 hours. Someone posed the inevitable question about "Indiana Jones IV" and here is his COMPLETE, word-for-word answer to the question:

: "Will there be another "Indiana Jones" film."

: "Oh Yehhh...(audience claps)....... Now wait, I'm not makin' any announcement here tonight. I want it to happen. There is no script yet that everybody is REALLY happy with. George is a bit pre-occupied with that "other" movie (audience laughs), but Stephen and I are very ambitious to do it. But we all realize it has to be great."

: It was very cool to be so close to one of my heroes, and to see what a really nice guy he is. VERY humble and very sincere.

: Rick

I think the indy film will be coming soon probebly after Episode 3 of StarWars is finished, and i think the release of the new indy movies may be a signal for a new toy line and to get kids interested in the Indiana Jones films. Harrison,George,and Steven will work it out and i know and hope we will see another indy film.So always come to indyfan.com for news and go to www.indygear.com to learn about indy gear,props,and collectables.

Indiana Josh or Indy Josh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]