Here it is to end all bickering I called the Custum Hatter today just 5 1/2 seconds ago

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial58.insolwwb.net on February 15, 2000 at 17:00:20:

First of all I heard that he wasnt that gracius and kind, I just wanted to say he was treated me with respsect and was extremely kind, makes me want to buy a hat because of how nice he was. Now what youve all wanted to hear the hats if you buy for everyday use it might run $290 to 300. He also said it was how you ordered it, if you ordered it for outdoor use then it would be a little more expensive, because it would be of a stiffer and different material, you could also get it cheaper. We also had a friendly conversation

"I have read that you made the hats for the last crusade"
"Oh yeah we did that, and I'm real proud of my work, and glad to be doing this sort of thing, and everyone is real nice."
"Well thank you, also I have another question"
"Oh sure go ahead I dont mean to keep interputing you" (that threw me off he really never interupted me though)
"I would like to know if it would be ok to send a picture, (meaning a pic of harrison ford in his hat) and you might be able to match the color of it."
"Yes we can do that but remember this was made a long time ago and the colors have changed a bit, and you will also need to send a picture of yourself Mr. Swickes because we will need to be able to tell if you are a round oval or,(I cant remember all he said)"
"Well, thank you very much and I cant wait to et an order in and recieve my hat."

I hope this helped, and I almost laughed when he called me Mr. Swickes, I must have slurred (trombone term but I use it often :)) when I said my name. But I hope you will consider buying from him, when I talked I forgot to ask what the cheapest price would be. But if you have any other questions be sure to tell me and I will call him and try to bring it up ok.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]