Re: Is this true?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Moribundman from febris.mcc.wwwcache.ja.net on February 15, 2000 at 18:41:08:

In Reply to: Re: Is this true? posted by Riggs on February 15, 2000 at 16:50:11:

: I've pretty much heard what you guys have heard. Recently I read somewhere that DiCaprio was at Skywalker Ranch.

Yeah. To begin with, Leo rumours were flying left right and centre (yes, I'm English - sorry 'bout the spelling... Colonial gits!) but they died down. Just recently they've started surfacing again... If he's been to SWR then that's possibly one of the reasons behind this.

http://www.ign.com had some other guy saying he was practically the final selection but in my opinion that was publicity raising bollocks. Leo looks like Jake Lloyd and he's a fairly good actor... I just don't think I could stomach going to see SW2 with a load of wet pantied pubescent non Star-Warsian girls... All you "re-cast Indy" weirdos; be careful what you wish for; the great bearded one just might make it come true with DiCrappio or somesuch teen sensation(!)*

*To make this posting vaguely Indyish...!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]