Actually - you can't. If you click buy, it just takes you to "How to buy" and Amazon say it's out of print. (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Moribundman from bread.mcc.wwwcache.ja.net on February 16, 2000 at 10:35:54:

In Reply to: You can order it from DarkHorse.com(NM) posted by Short Round on February 15, 2000 at 20:00:15:

: : : : 1) Which Marvel Comics Indy comic does Short Round appear in? I got like about seven and I was hoping I would find him in it, but do I? No!!!!

: : : Fortunately, Short Round was only in the Temple of Doom movie adaptation. He might have been in one other of the comics, but I am not sure.

: : Ummmm... No... I have no idea myself, but I definitely remember someone posting something about Indy seeing Shortie again and referring to the fact that he should be back at the boarding school he'd apparently sent him to...

: : On another tack... I looked all over when I was back in the US but I still haven't found the Graphic Novel adaptation of Fate of Atlantis... Especially now I'm back in the UK... Can anyone help me with this?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]