Re: An ideal Indy IV would be what ?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brisco from fwk098144.res-hall.nwu.edu on December 11, 1997 at 13:13:15:

In Reply to: An ideal Indy IV would be what ? posted by Matt on December 11, 1997 at 09:46:12:

: I am currious as to see what everyone wants in the fourth
: Indiana Jones film ?

: I myself would like, another teaming up of Jones Sr. and "Jr"
: more with Sallah, and bring back Marion !!!

Yeah, I agree with you about Sallah and Marion. Marion was by far the best of Indy's women, and she is the one he should end up with, IMHO. I certainly hope Sallah will be in it! As much as I love Connery and Henry, Sr., though, I kind of think that's been done, and I'd like to see something new now. (NOT a new evil little Costner-brother. No more family members!) A cameo by Connery would certainly be cool, though. The other problem with bringing him back is that while nine years ago it was believable that there was more than an twelve year age difference between Connery and Ford, that's a lot harder to swallow now that Ford's starting to really starting to show some age. (Devil's Own was the first movie I really thought he was starting to look old in.) Ford still looks great, as does Connery; they both aged very well, but it's just not as easy to pretend that they could be father and son anymore. I don't know, that's my opinion anyway. But the number one thing I want to see of Indy 4: I JUST WANT TO SEE AN INDIANA JONES 4!!!!!!!!! Please, Lucas, make it happen soon!
Brisco

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]