Re: Hmmmm...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on February 16, 2000 at 18:03:43:

In Reply to: Re: Hmmmm... posted by Indiana Nips on February 16, 2000 at 16:43:06:

: : : Got your attention didn't I?

: : : Actually the reason I'm chafing my nip? I own one of the first copies of the Wested jacket authorized by LucasFilm. It's made of a heavy leather, and the inner jacket pocket on the left side makes contact with my nipple constantly...even through a heavy shirt. I can't wear the jacket for very long. OUCH!

: : : My question is this...I'm planning on ordering a Wested, but don't want this to happen on the new jacket. Anyone else have this problem? Should I order the Wested without the left-side inner pocket?

: : : Man, I feel like a freak for asking this.

: : There never was a Wested "authorized" by Lucasfilms. You are the proud owner of a Cooper, unless I'm completely mistaken. Peter's been pretty adament that his jackets are his own creation, and I'd be floored if a Wested ever carried a Lucasfilm Ltd tag.

: : As for the nipple-thing - no, never been a problem.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

:
: Patterson,

: I have no idea who made the jacket. I bought it about 10 years ago. It isn't a Wested. It says "Indiana Jones" on the tag, but lists no maker. It does say "LucasFilm" on it. It's a heavy leather and has the shape and cut of the Wested. Sorry if I miscommunicated. It isn't a Wested. I was just worried I'd have the same problem with the inner left pocket if I ordered an actual Wested.

: I know this post sounds like a joke, but BELIEVE ME, it isn't. I love the jacket, but can't wear it. I want a Wested, but don't want to have the same problem. YEOWWW!

Sorry, if I had read more carefully I would have understood. Rest assured, I've not had that problem with the Wested, though.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: