Re: What I think it boils down to...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thuggee Bear from spider-wi043.proxy.aol.com on February 17, 2000 at 14:38:11:

In Reply to: What I think it boils down to... posted by Patterson on February 17, 2000 at 14:03:01:

: Lucas says they have a script. Ford and Spielberg say they don't. Classic Lucas scenario - in his mind he has what he wants. The other two disagree. I believe this is why Jeffery Boam was brought in to save the day with Last Crusade. All three love the Indy franchise so much, none of them want a bad product.

: I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but Lucas for all his talents can be a bit eccentric. I wish somebody had been holding the trump card over the script for Phantom Menace. What I wouldn't give for a world without Jar Jar Binks and flat performances due to the overuse of computer animation! Ooops! Did I say that out loud?

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I wouldn't be surpised if Lucas' "script" is no more than a story idea in his head. I'm also glad he doesn't have complete control over Indy 4, considering some of his recent "ideas", (ie. killing Chewie; the Greedo 'self-defense' scene; waiting a few years until DVD is really cutting-edge; etc)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]