Whoa, hey, wow, thanks!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from smfc760-1.jps.net on February 17, 2000 at 21:56:54:

In Reply to: Bud Arc - Screenplays posted by Indy Sahara on February 17, 2000 at 19:46:51:

Hey, thanks a lot for all the info, Indy Sahara! I jotted the sources, etc. down, and I'll do the research (and buy the supplies) as soon as I can. Aside from archaeology, I like to write as a hobby, and I always wonder how hard it would be to turn my writing into a movie. Entering myself in one of these contests might be a good idea, once I've got the basics down straight.
By the way, have you struck it big with screenwriting? You seem to know what you're talking about (big time), and you did mention once that Variety did an article about you. What's your name; I might have heard about you somewhere....
Yeah, I frequent Drew's Script O' Rama (I've got more than 30MB of screenplays that I downloaded on my hard drive) often and by reading them, I think I've learned the knacks for writing in the proper format. Also, I've looked into the WGA site, and it's pretty helpful, too, but hearing this from you has clarified a lot of stuff for me, so I really appreciate it.
--Steven (bud-arc)
P.S. Thanks for the comment about my "comedic" writing. Yeah, I'd like to write some comedy, and maybe some adventure scripts, too... Do I hear Indiana Jones somewhere in the air...? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]