Send me one if you could...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-wn052.proxy.aol.com on February 17, 2000 at 22:35:20:

In Reply to: question for IndyGear staff. (or anyone who's interested) posted by K. Allard on February 17, 2000 at 19:23:33:

: Hi I have recently ordered a GW repro fedora. I would like to know if you would like me to send you the pics and a little info on this. I will email ya the pics and the pic I sent to the Custum hatter. Just wanted to know if ya'd appreciate this. I will have to send them one at a time though because my email will only fit one pic at a time, sorry.

I'd like to see what this hat looks like before I buy it. I got the pics from Steve of his a while ago, but they didn't show up on my computer for some reason, don't know why. So I still have not seen a decent picture of this hat, as the one on Gary White's website does not seem to be a good picture of it. My email is above, and I would much appreciate it as I am looking into buying as many of the Indy fedora offerings as possible for my "Great Experiment" research project (basically comparing and contrasting all of the different indy style fedoras out there), and this includes the GW version. Thanks in advance!
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]