Re: Just curious : )

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP331.dialsprint.net on February 18, 2000 at 07:33:13:

In Reply to: Just curious : ) posted by Katrina on February 17, 2000 at 23:38:47:

:
: Hi. This is the second message I've posted on this forum. (My fisrst was feb. 4th, I think) I was just going to say that my favorite IJ movie is probably Raiders, but I thought Temple of Doom was the funniest. What is everybody else's favorite one?

Hey. It does my old heart good to see new Indyfans cropping up. I loved Raiders; its probably influenced more young action/adventure directors more than any other movie. But none of them have ever come close to matching it. Anyhow, Temple has a cool "gansteresque" feeling to it at the begining, and I like it except for that annoying Willie Scott. Oh sure, I'll take flak for that comment, but that's how I feel. Willie was the first incarnation of Jar Jar Binks, in my opinion (meaning a character who ruins just about every scene he/she is featured in). In closing, I'd just like to say that Last Crusade had the best soundtrack of the trilogy. Just my two cents.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]