Re: Young Indy Episodes...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from FPARK-244-201.usae.bah.com on February 18, 2000 at 08:57:06:

In Reply to: Young Indy Episodes... posted by Sawa on February 18, 2000 at 02:11:27:

: Well I was wondering if anyone out there has a complete collection of the Young Indy episodes(32?) with the bookends? As I've bought up the episodes they recently release and have felt they are missing something. Well I thought I would ask if anyone has a set of all the episodes they would be willing to copy and sell to me. As I'd like to get them all at once instead of searching each episode out one by one. If anyone has the full collection of episodes I'd really appreciate it if you would email me or post below. Thanks...

I've got them all including the ones not aired in the US ("Florence - May 1908", "Prague - August 1917", "Palestine - October 1917" and "Transylvania - January 1918") and the 2-part versions of "Mystery of the Blues" ("Chicago - April 1920" and "Chicago - May 1920" which have Old Indy bookends instead of the Harrison Ford ones) and "Scandal of 1920" ("New York - June 1920" and "New York - July 1920"). Email me - I'd be happy to help. Ever since the video releases came out I've been running off sets for a lot of people (who, same as you, want to get all the stuff that was cut). Hope I can help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]