look at my list...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from modem543.olynet.com on February 18, 2000 at 15:22:06:

In Reply to: Cheapest source for YIJ? posted by Sweating Toht on February 18, 2000 at 07:31:40:

Ok, I looked everywhere for them...found my first 3 at walmart for about 10 bucks each, but they are totally out and I've checked back tons of times...then found a couple more local cause I was desperate...hehe, then one day I was really desperate and bought a couple more cause the other place that I was desparate at the first time only had two...and I could only afford 2 this last time... but, then I got lucky, and CDNOW.com was having a SALE and a DISCOUNT 15 dollars off a 30 dollar order... so, I got my last 5 for now til the others are realeased... But they only wanted 10.49 for their videos on sale...plus the 15 dollars off...

Or, I should have just saved up and bought them all with a first time buyer discount of 20 dollars, at 800.com...and their videos were only 12.45 each...but I was stressed and needed entertainment when I could afford it and couldn't wait...hehehe

Oh, and our COSTCO here was totally out by the time I even knew young indy was out...so can't always get them where you might think... :\

Anyway, hope that helps...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]