I'm not so sure... he looked much better without the beard in 'The Fugitive' than with it. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on February 20, 2000 at 00:23:13:

In Reply to: Hey, I never thought about Indy having a beard in Indy IV...nice thought, though (nm) posted by bud-arc on February 20, 2000 at 00:11:50:

: : News:

: : George Lucas Is too busy with the star wars trilogy to create another indiana jones movie(YOU KNOW YOU RUINED STAR WARS WITH THAT ABOMINATION...YOU CALL JAR JAR BINKS!...so forget about that SW trilogy stuff...and move on to more important stuff!)
: : Ford is ready to star in another indiana jones movie
: : spielberg is also ready to direct another indiana jones movie

: : Rumors:

: : Sean Connery is rumored to have a small part in indy 4(this is uncertain...until lucas ford and spielberg get a "GOOD" script..they wont cast anybody!)
: : Karen Allen will again co star in indy 4(like i said it is uncertain....PEOPLE MAKE RUMORS UP!...Lucas doesnt have a script spielberg doesnt have a script....they cant do anything)
: : John Williams will again compose the soundtrack to indy 4(TRUE TRUE TRUE!...unless something bad happens)
: : Indy will again go in search of a religious artifact(it is uncertain if indy will go after another religious artifact..."No Script No Story!"...)
: : John Rhys Davies will again star as sallah(If this is true...Sallah will be better than ever!...i hope)
: : The Indiana Jones Trilogy will be re released with new footage and remastered*Indiana Jones the special edition*(with the digitally remastered THX videos coming out this might be true...If you remember the star wars trilogy was re released but digitally remastered by THX and then re released in the special editions *scheduled re release date summer 2002*)
: : Indy 4 is scheduled to be released between 2003-2005(yes and no...if this is true indy may be released in summer 2004)
: : Indy will have a beard in indy 4(like in the YIJC episode/vhs Mystery Of The Blues indy had a beard..this could be true because indy 4 should be set between 1945-1955)

: : Thats whats true and what isnt!

: : Regards,Indiana Shorty

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: