Interesting

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 20, 2000 at 15:01:52:

In Reply to: Re: wested lining posted by Indiana Jules on February 20, 2000 at 11:43:08:

: : if anyone is comtemplating the purchase of the jacket i would like to recommend the cotton lining as opposed to the satin...i find the cotton to be much more durable...the satin lining on my jacket is showing quite a bit of wear after a year compared to othe jackets i have owned such as wilson etc..my next wested and i will buy another because i love this jacket will me one with the cotton lining...hope this helps....

: Always keep in mind that you can always find SOME place that will replace the satin, Anthony. I am a satin-man myself, because Satin feels cooler on your skin, and is better for those adventures through steamy jungles, or windy deserts.

I've experienced the exact opposite regarding satin linings. Must be different individual to individual. I am also a fan of the cotton lining, and live in the South. Satin would definately cook me above 55 degrees F, where I can wear the cotton lined up to and past 70 degrees. I guess you just go with what you know. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]