Are you the creator of Hi and Lois? Because you are making me laugh.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP147.dialsprint.net on February 22, 2000 at 07:48:23:

In Reply to: A nice trip to the comic store today! posted by Short Round on February 21, 2000 at 18:24:06:

: I got 21 Indy comics today which in all is 31 for the Marvel comics I am collectin'. I only need three more to complete it(All this was done in two days!) And as we was walkin' out, there was a shelf and stand I never seen before as I was playin' with a stormtrooper helmet: AN INDIANA JONES SHELF!!! It had the golden Idol, some snakes, dad, Indy, a stone wall with the Ark inscription and a hat that is supposedly a Fedora to them. The brim was goin' up a little and it looked like cardboard insider it. Plus, it was small. I also seen Greys Sport Almanac from BTTF II there 8-D Unluckily the guy said it wasn't for sail 8-( It's at Tate's Comics in Ft Lauderdale for all you Floridians out there. They're having a convention and I might be able to pick up some more Indy stuff 8-D See ya, Shorty.
: "Did you rip that off?" -Marty, BTTF.

Hey. Man, Shorty, you have got the coolest danged comic store in the Union! My old comic book store (Vip's in York County, VA) used to be pretty cool, but now it's full of Pokemon crap and giant cardboard standups of Xena. I can't even bear to go inside anymore. I haven't bought a comic since early '95, when I was still in high school. Those of us who live in areas lacking in decent comic stores will have to live vicariously through you from now on.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]