Great! This is REALLY good for Indy IV...I just hope the others can take a hint! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from smfc760-1.jps.net on February 23, 2000 at 16:23:18:

In Reply to: Re: Spielberg NOT to direct 'Harry Potter' posted by Michaelson on February 23, 2000 at 13:04:16:

: : "Variety reports that Steven Spielberg confirmed yesterday that he will NOT direct the film adaptation of "Harry Potter", opening the position now for others to vie for the job. At least six major directors ranging from Chris Colombus to Tim Robbins are all in the running to helm the movie later in the year with the intent of releasing it Summer 2001."
: : Just read this on Dark Horizons. This is great for Indy 4, if you ask me! This is my first post here, by the way. Been watching this board for years, and now decided to post here. I'm nearly 18, live in the Netherlands, and have been an Indy fan since the early '90's. I've read ALL Indy novels except Raiders of the Lost Ark. Even the German ones by Hohlbein. (Those were great, btw.)

: Thanks for the information, but more importantly, WELCOME!! and don't sit back in the shadows anymore. Dive in with the rest of us here. We love talking shop, as you have seen. Happy to see you on the board. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]