Re: Maybe they cut it out of the film, so that the scene when Henry is saying: "I lost him!" would be more stunning and surprising. It is very effective when Indy stumbles and looks silently down the cliff with the others. Otherwise it would be too obvious. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 1Cust61.tnt3.provo.ut.da.uu.net on February 23, 2000 at 17:38:25:

In Reply to: Maybe they cut it out of the film, so that the scene when Henry is saying: "I lost him!" would be more stunning and surprising. It is very effective when Indy stumbles and looks silently down the cliff with the others. Otherwise it would be too obvious. (nm) posted by Allu on February 23, 2000 at 14:47:50:

: : Found this in an old magazine I had laying around. I hadn't seen this shot in a while, so I figured I'd share. This isn't even on the "Raiders of the lost scenes" site, which surprised me.

: : Anyway this is from the tank chase in Crusade (yes, I am stating the obvious).

: : Thanks,

: : John D

They could have simply shown him hanging under the cliff AFTER Henry expresses his sadness. Then immediately cut to him climbing up. It's too confusing as to where he is coming from, without showing him hanging first.

Regards,
nitzsche

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: