Re: Ah, a TRUE believer.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on June 29, 1998 at 15:42:50:

In Reply to: My Wested's here... BELEIVE THE HYPE... it's true and then some! posted by Mike Davis on June 26, 1998 at 17:48:09:

: The Indy Wested Jacket is a marvelous combination of craftsmanship, style, and quality. I am completely overwhelmed at how well this jacket was made. It is soft to the touch and has deep rich luster captured in the classic, elegant Indiana Jones style. This is the best grade of leather that I have ever seen, yet it is the perfect weight and is extremely durable.

: There is an inner pocket that is deep enough to hold just about anything you may carry, and the hand warmer slits are perfectly placed. This jacket is cut to your specs so it fits the way you want it to, not like some off-the-shelf apparel. The side adjustment
: straps are ideal for giving the jacket the exact fit that you want with whatever you are wearing. The cargo pockets are deep yet subtle, and just blend into the jacket -- not flashy or silly looking like most leather jackets. You'll have to experience one to understand.

: If you are blessed with the opportunity to own one of these, don't hesitate to buy what I consider to be the best leather jacket ever made... you've got to get a Wested! But don't just take my word for it -- after one look, one touch, and one wearing, you will understand the quality of workmanship that went into making this jacket -- and might I say, you may never take it off again.

: Mike Davis

OK, Mike, enough beating around the bushes, did you or didn't you like your new jacket? Happy for you, and as I said in our email, welcome to the gang! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]