Re: One more thing to add

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-60.COL.cableone.net on February 23, 2000 at 21:44:35:

In Reply to: One more thing to add posted by Ravenwood on February 23, 2000 at 21:08:41:

: : Normally, somebody having such a relationship would NEVER disclose anything like this before formal plans to proceed with production are made public by the principal parties - Lucas, et al. Sorry, but I'd question either the factual basis or the outright professionalism of the purported statement.

: : Kent - Please understand, I do not mean any offense, but I just felt the above ought to be said.

: : Patterson

:
: I don't know if thats accurate or not what the hat guy said,butI have read before that none of Fords' kids have any interest in acting.
: Ravenwood

I don't know what to make of this(GW's comments). I can remember a couple of years ago when I asked Gary if he had heard anything about an Indy 4, and he said no. Then, added, that he had not been contacted to produce any hats, so he assumed it wasn't in the works yet. Wouldn't it be great, if he has let the cat out of the bag? Time will tell on this one, along with his credibility. regards, steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]