Re: Two messages in one, for the economic poster...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tq034.proxy.aol.com on February 24, 2000 at 09:22:59:

In Reply to: Two messages in one, for the economic poster... posted by Shannon (last name) on February 23, 2000 at 18:48:45:

: Part one: In the Sam and Max story, "Monkeys Violating the Heavenly Temple", our violent heroes travel to the Phillipines and face an angry volcano god. About seven years later (or thirty-five years earlier, depending on how you look at it), in Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, our other, almost-as-violent hero travels to the Phillipines and faces an angry lava monster inside a volcano. I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of other mysterious Indy-Sam and Max paralells, so let me add this "coincidence" to the pile.

: Part two: A few weeks back, someone said we should program our own Infernal Machine levels based on the films, but was discouraged to find that such activities were prohibited. However...(you just KNEW there would be a 'however', right?) fans can make custom Jedi Knight levels. My thinking is this: why not make JK levels based on the film? It'll be really tough work, adding all the Indy skins and Indy textures and Indy weapons, and it won't be as good as a genuine Infernal level, but it's the next best thing. I say we go for it. Who's with me?!

I was never too good at that level-making stuff (gave up way back in the day with Doom II) but if someone else makes Indy levels for JK I'd love to play 'em!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]