Re: Where is my Herbert Johnson hat?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vtwin from ip123.fort-worth6.tx.pub-ip.psi.net on February 24, 2000 at 15:38:19:

In Reply to: Where is my Herbert Johnson hat? posted by Matt Walker on February 24, 2000 at 11:33:23:

Ordered mine on Monday by phone. Was told that the hats would be in in two to three weeks, and ship shortly after.: :
: : : Did anybody order a Herbert Johnson hat around Christmas this year? I ordered mine before Christmas and I still haven't received anything? Please let me know if you received yours. Thanks!

: : Weeeeell, most have already heard this, but i'm still waiting on mine since JULY/AUGUST! However, i spoke to Mr. Swales earlier this month and he assured me that the hats would be in soon (mid-Feb was what he said so maybe they're there already) and would ship asap.
: : Tom

: I sent my HJ back to be reblocked on Jan 13 and I have not heard back from them about it. I mean I know they have my hat(unless it got lost in the mail) because I sent it 3 day express mail, so why is it taking so long? Maybe they are REALLY busy. Suddenly there is a huge demand for fedoras in England or something, that would be interesting.

: Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]