It sounds possible, but I doubt we'll see Indy IV before Episode III comes out. But you never know what will happen in the next 6 months (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from 209.5.179.12 on February 24, 2000 at 17:45:30:

In Reply to: Indy 4 will be next for Spielberg....Here's why: posted by Indyfan on February 24, 2000 at 03:49:33:

: I agree with Ken Carlson's post. With Spielberg dropping out of Harry Potter which all hollywood insiders guarenteed would be his next project now leaves him with 4 possible projects. Minority Report-Memoir of a Geisha-----A.I-------Indiana Jones 4. Here is why Indy 4 will be next:
: Minority Report was supposed to be Spielberg's next project since last summer and filming was supposed to begin this month....remember? Due to script problems is the reason why it's still postponed and therefor WILL NOT his next project. If it was, it would have been announced already .....right? I mean why all this secrecy if he was supposed to do it this month anyway ? It will not be A.I because there is no script at all. Just a treatment. And for some reason wants to hold off on Memoirs of a Geisha til later. Oh that's right, I know the reason........he said that Indy 4 would shoot this summer 2 years ago. Also, Harrison Ford has officially dropped out of Traffic according to Variety yesterday. And remember that Harrison was supposed to know if he was going to do Sum of All Fears by earlier this month? NO word of it. The reason why is because the script is no good and he was possibly looking to do Traffic. Sum of All Fears may still be done but at a later date. This was all a cover up by Lucas, Ford and Spielberg. The 3 of them just wanted to wait at the very last minute to annouce it. The announcement for Indy 4 will be coming very soon. You heard it hear first.

: Indyfan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]