Re: Cut Scene From Raiders

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc15-44.fn.net on February 24, 2000 at 18:07:45:

In Reply to: Re: Cut Scene From Raiders posted by Cindy on February 24, 2000 at 17:33:05:

: The scene with the girl was in the novelization...maybe you read it and thought you saw it?

I know it is in the novel. I've read it too. But, I could swear that I actually saw that scene on film (video in the early 80s - it was an unofficial video, I don't know the source, it belonged to a relative) - I lost count of the number of times I actually saw Raiders *both at the cinema and on video*. It was a very brief moment. He was on the couch with the girl when Marcus knocked on the door. The next scene showed him putting on his clothes and opening the door for Marcus. If you see the current Raiders video carefuly, you could see or feel that Indy was kind of nervous when Marcus came into the door (like he was hiding something, or being interrupted at doing something **kind of feeling** ).

I'm sure I didn't imagine all these scene. If I did, I could write the next Indy 4 script ; p -- anyway, who knows, in future there might be some director's cut or special version of Raiders coming out on video with those cut scene added??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]